Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Out and about.

Yesterday was the sweetest day of the whole week. I went out with my girlfriend - yeah, not like that. She's my bestie. Not my girlfriend. yeah....- to the mall (Waterfront, close to the seaside) and it was so much fun. I was hoping we could've watched a movie but we didn't have enough time because someone was hogging my friend..(Brick, leave her alone. Sheesh) So we didn't. But she showed me this new gaming shop...

It was like heaven. My eyes were glued to each game. Gawd. Best moment ever. OH. There was a Tomb Raider model figure there. Human sized. I can't believe I didn't take a picture

For all of you guys out there, I am a gamer.

That's all. Hope you have a lovely Sunday.

PS: I have been thinking about making the video's. I haven't gotten any responses..(I knew it all along) but I still think it'll be fun. Also, I have realized the things I have posted on here are stories/poems etc, and making videos will be about..life and me (ewwwwwww). I think I've chased you away...I'll leave now.

No comments: