Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Him: "That's like hitting a guy in slow motion!"
Me: "...No it's actually not."


Tomorrow will be my first lesson of Tai Chi. I am excited. I hope I enjoy it, and that it helps.

Everything has been going slow for the past couple weeks - well, it felt like that. I visited the school counselor ( I had to ) but it was...okay. I realized things about myself I didn't know and it was difficult for me to grasp it and accept it. I didn't spend a lot of time with the counselor, I didn't cry hellyeah and she kept on telling me that she wanted to see me the next day but she never did. Pft~ I don't need her - thanks anyway.

There's not much to say, I am recovering *thumbs up* and I am trying to keep positive. I have a lot of support which I'm so grateful for. But...yeah. I guess that's about it. I might be writing more short stories, poems - ya know? And pictures, loads of pictures are going to be posted soon. I might even do a video - we can always dream right?

Well, it's past 10 at night and it's freezing. Goodnight awesome peoples who read my blog. 

No comments: