Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

I can't tell the difference.

So here's a funny story. Really funny. I bet you're wondering now 'This story sounds so funny, Im just about to pee in my pants with all this excitement building up inside of me.'


Well its not. To me.


An hour ago the phone rang and I rushed to pick it up. The guy on the other line sounded exactly like my uncle. That would be really normal right? Your uncle phoning and all. Right?


But if you know the type of guy my uncle was you wouldn't take this too lightly. The guy on the other line, which I thought was my uncle already by the sound of his voice, says, "Im calling f-from Telkom (phone company) and I hear there w-was a problem this morning..." I interrupted him because I, Myself, am stupid. You wanna know why I think Im stupid? Because 1. I laughed in his face. Not for a few seconds... MINUTES. 2. I thought it was a prank call from my 'fake' uncle. Long story short I called my granny because I was having doubts and she spoke and said "You are really silly."


I just wanna crawl in a corner and curl into a ball. I really wanna do that.

No comments: