Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

Reality doesn't exist in my world.

I stepped forward, feeling the gravel between my toes. Making a path for me.
My breath, the only thing breaking the silence around me.
The wind, urging me forward, guiding me. Dancing through my hair like fairies. Colorful fairies.
Green and red dragons soar over my head. Hundreds. And my only light is their fiery breath.
My excitement rules all other emotion. My imagination makes my decision.
And as I fly, like the dragons above me, off the cliff into the sea of unknown I grab onto the hope inside of me like a parachute.
When I land on the rainbow color water I believe that when all this is over, when all this disappears into a black hole. When I have to open my eyes for the last time, that I have accomplished life.

Because I was happy.

No comments: