Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Crystal Methylin.

By Uncle R.


I can take you anywhere, it’s for you to suggest or determine the route. Its when you seek – for lone and lost that I extend my helping hand and when it seems your saviours arrived, confusion sets in just to find your soul is compensated. 

They say cruel is kind. For I have many names. Labels a plenty, such is my repertoire, a vast misdemeanor a plot to entice all of your kind – I travel with you – and pacify your dreams when dread leads you in and failure beckons. 

I’ll consume all your thoughts and I will call you, “friend”. Fly with you over mountains and glide over tides that never end. And when you fall asleep in that troubled state I’ll make sure you reach your insomniac fate. 

My strategy is simple: NO ONE ESCAPES. 

My enlistment never wavers. No need to be brave. You call my name as crystal appear, you’ll feel warm even loved with no burden to bear. For I am you, a startling choice, a whisper of lies as truth escapes. The calmness I emit when you hallucinate, the speed of your thoughts that races by. I persist with you sharing the wrath, the spiraling circus that you call life. 

For all that you strive for I can embrace, I’m versatile and agile as long as you breathe. Your colleagues and friends with their socials and trends introduce me amongst their peers. For I am everlasting, with no conscience to bear, recruiting them all, preparing for their fall.

It holds no meaning this loyalty brigade as your veins harden and expand, and as you transport me to all of your organs that I have seen, your memory in colours that even you have never seen. 

So rise to my calling, my loyal slave, bow to my power as I dictate every nerve in your system that call out to me, I shall answer.. “you will never be free.” 
As I put you on your path, destructively. You commit only to me. My many cloaks and masks that covers thee, will hide your reflections in the light you cannot see, 

I’ll even die with you, if it means you’ll be safe, such is the trust that you bestow on me. 
In all your confusion and all of your fears, exist no emotion as you profess.
Any resemblance that once was you, my apostle of doom that multiplies every second and each after noon as you die when I leave your soul, crystal exclaims 


a victory to be told”.

No comments: