Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Too much things to do and no more time left.

"I'm a black hole where happy things come to an end."


This is really frightening (in a funny - loser sorta way.)Okay, let me start from the beginning: 
  • In August I got a Art assignment,Beautiful, which is due September and I can't get ANY inspirations. 
  • Last week Thursday, fast started so I'm fasting (yay, but I haven't even lost a kilo yet. Bitch.)
  • Friday, I got a design project and some homework relating to that. (Do you see? School will and can be your living nightmare. Arg.)
  • I am trying to find an Eid outfit, but I hate shopping and my granny always makes me and my sister's outfit for this occasion.


And I have to do all these things at once. MY LIFE is crazy. It's really funny that at the end of the day I always get whatever I have to do done. Huh. If anybody has ideas for Beautiful, that'd be great. 
  

No comments: