Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

It was so much better back in the days.

"My career plans were much more exciting when I was five."



  • When I was ten I wanted to become a Teacher... 

I thought teaching children for my whole life was gross.



  • When I was eleven I wanted to become an Artist...

I got jealous of the children doing better and then I felt insecure.


  • When I was twelve I wanted to become an Architect...

I thought drawing buildings were very boring and since I still had that issue with drawing...well.


  • When I was thirteen I wanted to become a Doctor...
I wasn't really good with math and science. And blood made my stomach feel funny.

  • When I was fourteen I wanted to become a Land Surveyor/Artist(don't ask)/Architect/Photographer.
"..."

I thought I was literally wasting my time when I turned fifteen. Wheres all my options?

xoxo.



No comments: