Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

"My gut has outgrown my wardrobe."

Today I started my six week diet...

...

Diet...Diet...DIET.!!

Its not fun, not at all but Im not gonna be a party pooper and quit. Never! Im not alone in this anyways. My wonderful mother and my oh so happy sister full of sparkles and happiness. <---- Thats sarcasm.
You probably want to know what I ate and gonna still eat, hey?... I'll tell you anyway:

  • Morning: A half a grapefruit (eww, that tasted disgusting) and a piece of 'dry' chicken.
  • Snack: chopped up fish (made with lemon) and veggies.
  • Lunch: chopped up fish and veggies. How fun is this diet so far??
  • Supper: (probably) chopped up fish and veggies.


I get the opportunity by watching Fatima (frendo) eat ice cream,hot cross buns and those delicious oreo's at school. hmmm. Great stuff man (she's probably reading this now... I love you, lol). Im just gonna go and go eat something dry.

xoxo.

No comments: